Culinary Artistas hosts cooking camps for kids ages 4-14 all year long!
Summer & Holidays:
Summer camps are an idyllic memory of our youth. They create lasting memories centered around exploration, science, health and nutrition. Thank you for entrusting your children to us during Summer!
We offer camps during most school holidays and also create custom camps during school professional development days and school-specific holidays. Please click here to view our schedule of camps.
If you would like us to create a special day-long/week-long camp during a school closure or holiday, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- School name
- Dates requested
- Group size (we need a minimum of 10 students to create a custom camp)
Camp refund policy is as follows:
- All cancellations will incur a $40 processing fee.
- Culinary Artistas doesn’t issue refunds upon cancellations; we can issue credits that can be used toward classes or camps.
- If the cancellation happens more than two weeks before the start date of the camp we will issue a 100% credit for a future class or camp (minus processing fee).
- If the cancellation occurs less than two weeks before the start of camp and we're able to fill your spot, we will issue a 100% credit for a future class or camp (minus processing fee); if we are unable to fill the spot, we will not be able to offer any credit for the cancelled camp
When applicable, we will know if the spot was filled or not after the first day of camp, and credits will be deposited back in the student’s account within 1-7 days after the start of camp.