Prefer to handle the event planning on your own? Our spacious, kid-friendly studio can be rented for Do-It-Yourself events and parties! We provide the kitchen and use of all the equipment, and you handle the rest.
- Personal Celebrations & Social Events
- Family Gatherings
- Corporate Networking & Pitch Events
- Photo and Film Shoots
- Pop-Up Dinners
- Recipe Testing/Food R&D
- On-Site Catering
- Facilities Coordinator ($65/hr) assists with set-up and clean-up of materials/furniture owned by Culinary Artistas
- Rental Coordinator ($45/hr) assists with ordering rental equipment as well as coordinating and being present for delivery/pick-up
- On-Site Cleaner ($45/hr) to leave the space sparkling clean so you are worry-free
*Note, Rental fees do not include on-site staff.
Submit a Booking Inquiry
Rather have us plan your custom event? Interested in our in-house catering?
- “Amazing location with gorgeous views of the water, a lot of natural sunlight, and easy parking. It had everything we needed and is already beautifully furnished but open and spacious enough to make it your own.” - Engagement Party
- “This was our second time renting the Culinary Artistas Space for a big family dinner/ holiday celebration. It is our FAVORITE place to host dinners with kids. Not only is it in a beautiful location (views of the bay), it is conveniently located next to a garage, it has EVERYTHING you could possibly need for a dinner party including kid friendly utensils and plates.” - Family Dinner
- “We had a lot of guests flying in from out of town and wanted them to really get the feel for how beautiful San Francisco… this space did just that!” - Baby’s First Birthday
Our incredible team of trained chefs and event planners will personalize your event to meet your needs, ideas, and budget. Just share your event details and vision, and we’ll take care of all the rest!
- Corporate Offsites, Workshops & Meetings
- Cooking Classes & Competitions
- Team Building Events
- Personal Celebrations or Social Events
- Parties, Receptions & Showers
- Private Dinners
Submit an Event Inquiry
Prefer to plan the event yourself? Take a look at our DIY Venue Rentals
- "PERFECT for our team offsite… The space was beautiful, clean, and a perfect location." - Team Retreat/PAX Labs, Inc.
- "The team is very accommodating and goes out of their way to make sure guests are comfortable and have everything they need." - Corporate Dinner/Google
- “Great experience… the communication with Jessie was spot on and the fresh flowers on arrival were a really nice touch.” - Client Creative Workshop/Davine’s Salon
- “Exhibiting expertise of reliable and flexible communication … many of our guests thoroughly expressed enjoyment for the exquisite food preparation, decorations and overall location of the space.” - Book Launch/Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP
Our natural light-filled space offers dinnerware and glassware for up to 30 guests, seating up to 35, and standing space up to 80-100. We have a few comfortable lounge areas as breakout space for sitting/socializing and a movable partition wall that can divide the studio into two separate, independent areas. Our three stainless steel work-benches have adjustable heights to be used by kids and grown-ups. We also have lots of toys and books on-site for the little ones!
See Full Equipment List here. **** Need list
Food & Beverage
You are free to work with a caterer (we can recommend), bring your own food, or cook at our location. Our fabulous in-house chef has over 10 years of industry experience and will work with you to create a custom menu that suits your taste buds. BYOB is available.
See an Example Menu here. ***** Need example
Custom Classes & Events
Do-It-Yourself Venue Rental